7/26/2012 9:15 AM
Us as club owners don't like to see rain in the forecast for the day. It also doesnt help that the weather reports are always so negative. 40% chance of rain to me means 60% of sun shine. But I'll take it! It been way to long without any rain, I believe we have had less then a inch for about a month. Maybe we can finally shut off our pumps!